Doei!!!
here now at jfk airport waiting for my flight to amsterdam. How I managed to find myself here from the last entry ages ago is one giant leap. I'd kept postponing the blogging I guess as each good moment of living seemed to flow seamlessly from one to another. But enough of this poetic crap.
Here i am now off to a trip to Amsterdam and a trip to south africa after. And though its my third time in germany actually. Er Netherlands I mean, I must say I'm looking forward to it. The dose of friendliness and coziness is always welcomed. My first time in Africa. And once I cover that continent I only got antarctica left to conquer. A possibiity ive looked into for December but that's far from now.
Right now things are going great. Started the year with coming back from Manila and have jumped from one good thing to another. Which makes perfect sense as ive decided to make this year a real leap year--where I get things done and make things done with little or none of the ifs and buts that come with it.
Things are definitely happening at work. Ive been given more freedom and responsibility and I enjoy the opportunity to drive the agency work and culture. Of course it helps that the pay enjoyed its own leap at the start of the year. That leap has certainly helped sustain the bit of gungho attitude in spending. Got myself this iPhone which stlll takes a bit of getting used to. Got the wii as well where ive spent long hours overcoming king koopa and gravity defying galaxies to save princess.
Thankfully ive managed to balance the useless hours on the wii with some productive sports and fitness. Been doing spinning on mondays and wednesdays. Racquetball on tuesdays. The occassional ommmming on Sundays. And the one I'm most proud of, semi competitive indoor soccer with the office team on Fridays.
This sitting and waiting is very not for me. All this sitting and waiting is getting boring. I guess hearing these 2 Dutch punks behind me talk has gotten me all the more excited and in the right frame of mind to head to amsterdam. Of course the weathers crappy too so I might as well be in holland now. Alright enough these boring airport hallways are waiting to be explored. For now I leave you with doei as the dutchies would say. I'll see ya all later. Not sure where and when but for now this punkje's got some living flying and leaping to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home